Chef de Cuisine – Camellia Hills
- Ensure that the standards set by the Group Executive Chef are met.
- Assign tasks as well as supervise kitchen staff on the preparation and presentation of food.
- Provide direction and guidance to kitchen staff.
- Ensure that all kitchen and wait staff adhere to food safety and hygiene regulations.
- Ensure a clean and sanitary kitchen.
- Assist with planning menus, maintaining budgets and setting prices.
- Conduct training programs for kitchen staff to enhance their performance and knowledge.
- Inspect raw and cooked food items to guarantee that the highest quality products are prepared and served.
- Minimum food waste.
- Diploma in culinary from a recognized Hotel School.
- Possess at least two years of experience as a Sous Chef/ Chef De Cuisine in a reputed hotel.
- Be well versed in Sri Lankan and Western Cuisine, with a focus on presentation.
- Should be computer literate in MS Office packages.
- Possess good leadership and communication skills.