Resident Manager – Lunuganga
- Oversee daily activities of the property .
- Operate the hotel efficiency and provide exceptional guest satisfaction while managing the hotel team daily.
- Display a pro-active and leading role in terms of service, culture, development, team morale and procedures.
- Build relationships with guests and use feedback to improve service standards.
- Ensure that managers lead their teams to the best of their abilities.
- Ensure all departmental goals are met and provide mentorship as required.
- Responsible for budgets, managing expenses and minimizing hotel costs.
- Ensure a safe and comfortable environment for guest and team members.
- Minimum 02-03 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- A degree or professional qualification in hospitality from a recognized university/ institute will be an added advantage.
- Should be willing to reside in down south.
- Ability to function effectively and independently in a challenging environment.