Stay 3 Pay 2 at Nine Skies
Looking to unwind and immerse yourself in a particular destination? Our Stay 3 Pay 2 spoils you with a complimentary room night, which gives you the opportunity to enjoy an unhurried stay at the property. This gives you more time for lounging and to leisurely take in the tranquil surroundings or engage with local communities.
Book 3 consecutive nights at one property and receive one night free of charge.
Terms & Conditions
This offer is valid from 1st March to 30th April 2023 (not applicable between 2nd to 16th April 2023), 1st May to 13th December 2023, and 1st March to 30th April 2024 (not applicable between 23rd March to 4th April 2024).
Free night does not include the all-inclusive (meals and drinks) supplement and will be charged additionally
Valid on USD rates only
Valid on single or double-sharing basis only. Additional guest charges will apply
Rooms are subject to availability
Offer can be combined with the Journeys Combo Offer
An advance payment of 30% is required at the time of booking. The remaining payment of 70% is to be made 30 days prior to arrival
All cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations will be confirmed back to you by the Reservations Team.
The date and time of receiving your cancellation via email will be considered your cancellation date.
For Individual room bookings
If cancelled 60 days or more prior to arrival, no charge applies. Any payments made prior to the cancellation date will be reimbursed (not including bank charges).
If cancelled 60 to 30 days prior to arrival, one night’s stay is chargeable.
If cancelled 60 to 30 days prior to arrival (between 14th December to 28th February), two night’s stay is chargeable.
If cancelled less than 29 days prior to arrival (14:00 GMT +5:30), the entire stay is chargeable.
For exclusive use bookings (entire bungalow)
If cancelled within 60 days of arrival, the entire stay is chargeable.