Escape to a romantic honeymoon surrounded by the serene beauty of nature at Wallawwa or Lunuganga, two Teardrop Hotel properties nestled amidst lush tropical gardens. Enjoy personalized service and exclusive amenities while taking in breathtaking views and creating unforgettable memories, whether it’s strolling hand in hand through the tranquil gardens, indulging in a candlelit dinner under the stars, or simply relaxing with a rejuvenating spa treatment.
- Indulge in all-day breakfast in bed
- Enjoy a private garden tour (once during your stay)
- Savor a complimentary chocolate platter
- Toast to your love with a bottle of wine
- Delight in a special candlelit dinner
- Sip on sundown cocktails each evening
- Be treated to a room/suite upgrade (subject to availability)
- Receive a basket of fresh fruits upon arrival in your room.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid throughout the year
- Valid on a single or double-sharing basis only. Additional guest charges will apply
- Valid on USD rates only
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Payment is required in full at the time of booking
- All cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations will be confirmed back to you by the Reservations Team.
- The date and time of receiving your cancellation via email will be considered your cancellation date.
For Individual room bookings
- If cancelled 60 days or more prior to arrival, no charge applies. Any payments made prior to the cancellation date will be reimbursed (not including bank charges).
- If cancelled 60 to 30 days prior to arrival, one night’s stay is chargeable.
- If cancelled 60 to 30 days prior to arrival (between 14th December to 28th February), two night’s stay is chargeable.
- If cancelled less than 29 days prior to arrival (14:00 GMT +5:30), the entire stay is chargeable.
For exclusive use bookings (entire bungalow)
- If cancelled within 60 days of arrival, the entire stay is chargeable.
Honeymoon at Lunuganga
Honeymoon at Wallawwa